Deliberately designed, utterly dependable.
We know that reliable equipment can mean the difference between life and death.
That’s why we combine military-grade technology with lessons learned from our customers in the field.
You can take the Cat S42 with you anywhere and everywhere. It’s built tough to help you thrive in challenging outdoor work situations and extreme leisure pursuits alike.
The Cat S42 is an Easy Clean smartphone in an integrated resilient body. It has no need for additional protective cases that trap and accumulate germs. An essential hygiene detail for those who must keep on working.
Tested to Cat phones’ demanding rugged standards, the Cat S42 can handle itself in any environment you throw yourself into.
To achieve its IP69/IP68 and MIL-SPEC 810H ratings it surpasses rigourous dust and waterproof testing. Integrated with a non-slip resilient casing we’ve drop tested the Cat S42 onto every side and corner, repeatedly.
Tested to our demanding rugged standards the Cat S42 is a phone you can rely on.
- Deliberately designed, utterly dependable.
We designed the Cat S42 for reliability in extreme situations.
- MIL-SPEC 810H, IP69/IP68 Water and Dust Proof
- Drop Tested up to 1.8m (6ft) onto steel
- Super Bright 5.5″ HD+ Display Protected by Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- 4200 mAh Battery and 1.8GHz Quadcore Processor for all-day power
- Google Android™ 10 ( with an upgrade to 11) and 90-day security patch
Essential work phone features
- Extended battery life (4,200 mAh, 2 days life)
- Faster connectivity NFC, Bluetooth® 5.0, dual-band wifi (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) enhanced camera (13 mega pixel primary)
- Greater memory (3GB RAM + 32GB ROM storage)
- Larger, brighter touchscreen (5.5”, 18.9 HD+)
- That works with gloves and readable in full sunlight
- Leading rugged credentials
- Of course, it’s drop-proof. It’s a Cat phone
✣ Network bands in regions may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. Upload and download speeds also depend on the mobile operator.
Available storage is less due to phone software. Battery times (talk time, standby time, and more) are based on 3G and are subject to network and phone usage.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.